Rediscover your body’s innate wisdom in this fun and illuminating
workshop. We'll explore the indivisible unity of body and mind and its
connection with physical, mental and emotional balance. Balance means
freedom to move rather than sticking to an unmovable stance. With the
Alexander Technique, you'll learn how to allow freedom of movement in
mind and body to allow easy, natural balance. This century-old holistic
technique confirmed by modern-day neuroscience empowers you to redirect
excess tension in a useful direction that helps you to find your
equilibrium. You’ll learn how to find your support and how to stop
working against yourself so mind and body can balance. The Alexander
Technique equips us with the skills to reduce and prevent stress and
stress-related tension on our own by letting go of what we don’t need.
This enables us to meet the challenges of life with consciously directed
responses. You'll discover how you can naturally change patterns of
misalignment, unnecessary effort and unhelpful thought patterns to
rediscover balance, ease, flexibility and freedom.
Technique offers a way to care for yourself in all your activities so
you will be able to apply what you learn to your work, sports and
exercise, performance arts, rehabilitation, resting, meditation, and
- Discover your innate freedom of movement and strength with this mindful practice based on a healthy head-spine relationship.
- Rediscover easy upright posture to naturally overcome pain, stiffness and stress.
- Learn to release tension to increase vitality and mind-body balance.
- Create space for change free of self-criticism and judgement.
- Let go of tension and strain that interfere with a balanced way of being.
Learn to direct conscious thinking in a way that supports conscious
decision-making not controlled by habits and automatic reactions.
- Redirect your energy in a way that supports you to improve performance and enjoyment in all your activities.